This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Four Points by Sheraton Penang is strategically located at Tanjung Bungah which is between Georgetown, the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site and Batu Feringgi. We offer great facilities like an outdoor pool, a lobby lounge, an all-day dining restaurant, a gym, and a business centre. Cool down from the tropical heat after a day of exploration in the city with a local or international brew from our Best Brews™ program.
We’ve also got your conference, meeting, or special event covered with 984 square feet of meeting space, spanned over three venues including a Grand Ballroom, overlooking the Malacca Strait. It is also a perfect destination for your memorable wedding on the beach. Comfortable and Contemporary. Slide between the sheets of our signature Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™ and catch the sea breezes from our sea view rooms to enjoy a great night’s rest.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 09/04/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Guest need to bear MYR3.00 nett per room per night for Local Government Fee separately from room rate payable directly to hotel upon departure effective 1st June 2014 onward The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet