- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Booked the stay very last minute, received an upgrade to a sea facing room with large balcony!! Have stayed at the hotel on numerous occasio..."
"hotel a bit dated needs a bit of refurbishment which we understand new owners to be undertaking. all staff very helpful & made our stay very..."
"Shower room was lousy with shower fixed with tub , they provided a rubber tube like stuff u attach to pipe and make it as shower really figh..."
"Although the building is a bit tired, efforts have been made to bring it up to a good standard. The room we were in, 134, was first floor, o..."
"We booked through Laterooms and what a little treat we had when we opened our balcony doors to the sound of the ocean. Rooms are basic but w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Shanklin Beach Hotel Located on the stunning seafront esplanade of Shanklin, and recently under new management, we are proud to invite you to join us for your holiday in the Isle of Wight. The Shanklin Beach Hotel is ideal for family holidays, short breaks and coach tour holidays to Shanklin, Isle of Wight. Originally built as two individual hotels, they have been joined to create the largest hotel on the seafront offering unparalleled seaviews across beautiful sandy beaches.
The recent addition of the Beach Bar and on-going major hotel upgrades are taking the hotel to new levels of facilities and exceptional customer service. A central lift serves the main two floors of the accommodation and a large restaurant with wide range of menus choices will cater for your every dining need. With close links to all the island’s many attractions, we will ensure that you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great value, great location, but not so great for tv signal!!
Booked the stay very last minute, received an upgrade to a sea facing room with large balcony!.
Have stayed at the hotel on numerous occasions...convenient location, entertainment on site, but not too noisy if you decided to get an early night!. TV kept losing signal, in each room that we have stayed in, reception not always manned, but bell to be rung and never waited for too long...thick dust behind the TV set and the shower leaked a little, but would definitely return to the hotel in the future as the good far outweighs the bad!!
The room was very basic, hairs in the bath and no shower, only a plastic tap hose fixing type.
Couldnt sleep because the noise from the room above, could hear everything, felt like the people were in our room. Would not go back to this Hotel.