- 5 guest reviews
"I booked the room for a trip and last minute had a colleague need to come along. Unfortunately there was no twin rooms, however the owner pr..."
"Warm welcome although after 9pm, clean spacious accommodation and scrummy breakfast - perfect overnight stay..."
About the hotel
*** PLEASE NOTE: Check in is via the pub, which is open 12:00 - 14:30 and then again from 18:00-23:00. We are unable to accommodate check in outside of these hours*** We are a family run business who endeavor to look after our visitors and ensure they enjoy there stay. Pets that are house trained are welcome we are seven miles from the historic city of Bath and nine miles from the City of Wells Glastonbury is some 14 miles Whilst you are enjoying your stay you can visit the Somerset lavender farm which is behind the inn.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
A quiet room, with great service.
I booked the room for a trip and last minute had a colleague need to come along.
Unfortunately there was no twin rooms, however the owner provided a separate bed we could use which was great.
The room itself was a decent size, had basic amenities. There was tea and coffee making facilities however a glass for a drink of water would of been appreciated. The bathroom was very small, and using the toilet you almost had to try and push the sink out of the way.
We stayed on a Friday night, and as there is a bar downstairs there was a bit of noise coming from there, however it wasn't overly loud, and stopped at a reasonable hour. We did have an issue with our shower not working in the morning, but the owner allowed us to use a room across the hallway instead. The breakfast was brilliant home cooked food, the owner was very attentive and provided everything we could of asked for. All in all it was worth the trip and I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a short one or two night break.