- 84 guest reviews
"Nice stay room a little small but very clean Good location near pubs and the broad..."
"Some signs would have been nice, especially in car park. Bar and canteen did not mention Winelodge at all, so wasn't sure we were in the rig..."
"Shelf above sink in wrong place. Couldn't spit after cleaning g teeth without hitting head. Partner couldn't shave properly. Couldn't get do..."
"We stayed with this comany last year and found our stay very comfortable, however this time although I booked with the exact same hotel and..."
About the hotel
**BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE DOUBLE ROOM** Available from January 2016. 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings.
Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines. Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch. Room Rate includes Breakfast on a Saturday & Sunday.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Nice stay room a little small but very clean
Good location near pubs and the broad
Good value, confusing to find!
Some signs would have been nice, especially in car park.
Bar and canteen did not mention Winelodge at all, so wasn't sure we were in the right place.
There were no toiletries provided so we had to leave to get some. Was some kind of problem with boiler, so no hot water late at night or at all in the morning, so we could not shower. Also the bin was blocking the alley to the the stairs that led to our room, so we walked past it several times before asking the bar staff a second time where to go. There was only one mug in the room also. So we couldn't both have a hot drink in the morning. But the breakfast was great, room was clean, great value for money especially for a Saturday. Though our sleep was disturbed by the loud music going on until 2am!