- 57 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly. Got very confusing as there are 2 winelodges so took as a while to realise this. Not a child friendly place to stay as..."
"The executive room with fitted kitchen and ensuite was really nice and value for money. The fridage kept thngs extremely cold, the tv was 42..."
"Was a very nice restaurant and lovely fresh buffet breakfast. However the room was clean but extremely uncomfortable bed which gave both of..."
"Nice stay room a little small but very clean Good location near pubs and the broad..."
About the hotel
**BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE DOUBLE ROOM** Available from January 2016. 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings.
Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines. Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were friendly.
Got very confusing as there are 2 winelodges so took as a while to realise this. Not a child friendly place to stay as it's VERY noisy (expected over a bar). But we had a pleasant enough stay and I would stay again but not with my 5yr old daughter.
Improvements might be to not have a shelf above the tiny sink in the bathroom as you can't brush your teeth very well. And sort the back steps and area out, paint it and make it a bit more presentable.
Worth every penny
The executive room with fitted kitchen and ensuite was really nice and value for money.
The fridage kept thngs extremely cold, the tv was 42 inches with a brilliant picture. The kitchen facilities were excellent. The shower was powerful and very hot. There was a balcony but it overlooked the alleyway and dis not have a view of anything pleasant but a short walk rectified that. For the money, which was and is incredibly cheap you could not get a better foom with better facilities. The bed was really comfortable and the area/room was very quiet. You could not hear the bar downstairs and it shut at 10pm anyway.