- 49 guest reviews
"Great location for easy access to beaches, town centre. Small but very clean and tidy room with great view of the sun set across the broads..."
"I was very surprised at the quality of the room after reading some of the reviews. The room was very clean and large enough for my needs. As..."
"We read all the previous reviews beforehand and were worried. Yes, the club does stay open until 2pm but as we were out at a party until abo..."
"Staff were friendly. Got very confusing as there are 2 winelodges so took as a while to realise this. Not a child friendly place to stay as..."
"The executive room with fitted kitchen and ensuite was really nice and value for money. The fridage kept thngs extremely cold, the tv was 42..."
About the hotel
**BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE DOUBLE ROOM** Available from January 2016. 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings.
Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines. Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Very relaxed break
Great location for easy access to beaches, town centre.
Small but very clean and tidy room with great view of the sun set across the broads every evening.
Very loud at night!
Stayed over on bank holiday weekend with my boyfriend.
Room is directly over a bar with a DJ until 3am so was impossible to sleep. Would not stay here again.