- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Very clean hotel , bed really comfy , all round great hotel , we stop here every year as it's so near to shepherds bush empire . Would recom..."
"My wife & I stayed at W12 Rooms while attending a concert at the Royal Albert Hall. The hotel is very well situated right next to Shepherd's..."
"gorgeous hotel, friendly staff , lovely rooms with great views on the bustling street!!..."
"Stayed on my own on a business trip. Staff were great, room was small but clean and very well presented. Bed very comfortable. Lots of road..."
"This was an amazing find. The room, albeit on the small side, was immaculate with a fantastic bathroom. The cleanliness was first class as w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to W12 Rooms, sensibly-priced luxury in one of London's most exciting and convenient locations. Our 19 vintage-inspired bedrooms with a modern twist are the perfect base for you to make the most of this fantastic city. Right on your doorstep, literally, is the world-renowned Westfield Shopping Centre.
Portobello Market, Holland Park, Earls Court, famous music and sports venues are close by. Most of London's major tourist attractions, including the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Shard View are all easily accessible. All our rooms are comfortable, guaranteeing you a great night's sleep. Well, with so much to explore and enjoy in London, you'll need it.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/05/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please note that you need to show the card used to pay for your booking upon arriving at the hotel. A credit card authorisation form is needed prior to arrival if you pay with a different card The LateRooms.com rates for W12 Rooms in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay in room 401
I've stayed here several times before and never had a problem; usually a small but pleasant room on the 1st floor.
This time I had the hottest , highest room imaginable on the 4th floor (no lift) with non functioning air conditioning. The staff were unable to fix the problem ,nor move me to another room. Nor were they able to deal with my complaint on the spot, suggesting I write to the manager, which I did. It's now been a week and no response. Hence this bad review.
Great place to stay for a short break
Very clean hotel , bed really comfy , all round great hotel , we stop here every year as it's so near to shepherds bush empire .
Would recommend :-)