- 5 guest reviews
"The price was amazing, the service was warm, and the location was convenient. I enjoyed my stay at the Mission Motel and I'll be back!..."
"We stayed twice, once for visiting LA and other for night-over before catching flight back home. We asked for a kettle which the owners obli..."
"I love this place, it's the 4th time I've been here and the room is amazingly clean unlike other places at the same price. Other places have..."
"I was a little reluctant to stay here at first. Having lived in the Los Angeles area 20 plus years I am familiar with the area, or at least..."
About the hotel
We are located in the city of Lynwood . Our rooms come with fridge and microwave and have their own bathrooms . Parking is free and so is the wifi .
Rooms are fully furnished. We are three blocks from the freeway (105) and close to Plaza Mexico ,an indoor shopping center . Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby .
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great price and service
The price was amazing, the service was warm, and the location was convenient.
I enjoyed my stay at the Mission Motel and I'll be back.