- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Friendly owner, bedroom very basic and tired although bedding clean. Ensuite very cold,small and shower cubicle dirty. 5 minute drive to the..."
"The owner was nice and friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and very nice. However, it was let down by a few things. Theres no sign ou..."
"Excellent value for money, warm, cosy and comfortable. Easy parking. Just be aware to bring your own breakfast, facilities in the room (frid..."
"No complaints at all. Owner very pleasant. There was some work going on to the place but it wasn't intrusive at all. Garden is a lovely plac..."
About the hotel
Family run B&B in convenient semi-rural location. Close easy access to London, motorways and Central Line. Rooms are ensuite with tv, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, dining table, etc.
Private parking, garden to relax in. Rooms may be with or without breakfast. Close village pubs and resturants.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly owner, bedroom very basic and tired although bedding clean.
Ensuite very cold,small and shower cubicle dirty. 5 minute drive to the nearest tube station good off road parking directly next to your room.
I booked online with late rooms and also rang Ottleys to confirm as well.
On 27.06.14 the other couple arrived first to find the gate locked. I rang Ottleys mobile and he was away for weekend as he had no confirmation of our booking!. After nearly having a heart attack we found somewhere else cheaper nearby which we will be using again in the future