- Very Good
- 143 guest reviews
"We had travelled all day and just wanted to eat then go to sleep we went to the restaurant and had to wait an hour for our food not good...."
"Ideal location for NEC, good value for the weekend. New build hotel so in great condition. Large dining area and bar downstairs and despite..."
"We arrived just before midnight after a returning holiday flight expecting a twin room as requested at the time of booking. On arrival we we..."
"This makes it look like this is on the airport but you have to drive or take a taxi to the airport. The lady on reception did however book a..."
"Very helpful and clean...."
About the hotel
Early flight or late arrival? This 24-hour hotel’s ideally placed to give travellers a good rest. It’s less than 2 miles from the NEC, so an ideal base for events. Birmingham’s attractions and nightlife are a short drive away.
If you need to stay near the airport, round-the-clock service means it’s easy to pack up, check out, and jet off. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Birmingham Airport
We had travelled all day and just wanted to eat then go to sleep we went to the restaurant and had to wait an hour for our food not good.
This hotel was very cramped.
Only one chair for two people. Parking was charged by the hour,. Our room had a big iron burn in the carpet. It was stuffy, you couldn't open the windows as it's so close to the planes landing and taking off, so very noisy. I have stayed I. Better for less money. Poor service from the hotel as we asked for another chair.