- Very Good
- 166 guest reviews
"Very handy for the airport. Easy to find. Room quiet despite overlooking airport. Details stated no toiletries but there was a container in..."
"I had a great stay and have no complaints or comments on how to improve anything. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were immacu..."
"The room was spotless and bed very comfortable. I had no problems sleeping and heard no noises at night.The staff were very helpful and when..."
"The guys went out of their was to help me out. They were very kind. I had a minor issue with the room and went to chat to them about it and..."
"Comfortable fit for purpose..."
About the hotel
Just 2. 2 miles from Birmingham Airport, this hotel is perfect for anyone catching a late or early flight, as well as those planning to explore this vibrant city. Both the Birmingham NEC and National Motorcycle Museum are less than 2 miles away.
The Birmingham Railway Museum and Edgbaston Cricket Ground can be found a little further afield, making Birmingham Airport Hotel an ideal choice for your stay. An on-site Bar Cafe with fully licensed bar is also available and the hotel is open 24 hours to accommodate those taking early or late flights. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Useful Information Guests should be aware that this hotel can offer information regarding public transport arrangements to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport from the hotel. A discounted taxi service to the airport is also available via reception. Please call the hotel directly for further information. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Get what you expect for Travel Lodge
Very handy for the airport.
Easy to find. Room quiet despite overlooking airport. Details stated no toiletries but there was a container in the shower with shower gel in. Typical Travel Lodge stay.
Excellent hotel and service
I had a great stay and have no complaints or comments on how to improve anything.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were immaculate and spacious and the bed was comfy.