- Very Good
- 152 guest reviews
"Nice and clean. Modern look and feel. Wouldn't want to stay there for a long time (pretty plain), but would absolutely stay there again if I..."
"The service at the reception seemed not professional and was not very obliging and helpful. Everything else was good...."
"Excellent room, great value for money, very polite staff...."
"When booking this hotel, I did so on the understanding that it was 'on site' as advertised on the website. I arrived at the airport by train..."
About the hotel
Early flight or late arrival? This 24-hour hotel’s ideally placed to give travellers a good rest. It’s less than 2 miles from the NEC, so an ideal base for events. Birmingham’s attractions and nightlife are a short drive away.
If you need to stay near the airport, round-the-clock service means it’s easy to pack up, check out, and jet off. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and good value
Nice and clean.
Modern look and feel. Wouldn't want to stay there for a long time (pretty plain), but would absolutely stay there again if I was just passing through and needed a nice cheap, clean place to stay for a night or two. Staff was friendly too. Breakfast was OK. Great deal if you've got kids who get to eat free with a paying adult.
The service at the reception seemed not professional and was not very obliging and helpful.
Everything else was good.