- Very Good
- 154 guest reviews
"Staff very friendly and helpful, bed very comfortable, slept very well...."
"I had an overnight layover and decided I wanted to sleep in a bed and not an airport. The room was fine, nothing fancy. No air conditioning,..."
"Hotel location great. Hotel is alive and full of people. Check in and movement around the hotel are good. However, the catering at the bar i..."
"Good clean accommodation, good location, parking charges are steep considering I only stayed one night...."
"The hotel is clean and very comfortable. My only complaint would be that the breakfast only had scrambled egg with the fried breakfast and I..."
About the hotel
Early flight or late arrival? This 24-hour hotel’s ideally placed to give travellers a good rest. It’s less than 2 miles from the NEC, so an ideal base for events. Birmingham’s attractions and nightlife are a short drive away.
If you need to stay near the airport, round-the-clock service means it’s easy to pack up, check out, and jet off. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Birmingham Airport
No air conditioning, paid for parking, staff could be more friendly
Staff very friendly and helpful, bed very comfortable, slept very well.