This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located between the beach and The Hague city, elegant Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague is a great base for exploring this historic city of peace and justice. When you return, its comfortable, luxurious rooms, attentive service, timeless style and jazz bar will be waiting for you. The hotel offers 300 rooms and Suites, 9 Breakout Rooms, 3 Boardrooms and 27 Meeting Suites.
For large congresses and meetings especially, we offer the luxurious A1 Congress and Event Hall, anything from 10 to 500 people.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague in The Hague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.81(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet