- 14 guest reviews
"I stayed one night, for I had to catch my flight next day. For the money I paid, I have to say it was a very good choice. Staff very helpful..."
"Not bad for the money close to metro for down town shops and airport..."
"A basic hotel in an urban area, about 15 minutes walking distance to the old city. Close to metro and bus. People are friendly and helpful,..."
"From the time we arrived until we left the staff had been friendly and very helpful. Breakfasts basic but plentiful. Rooms very clean. Very..."
"Great location, nice staff and value for money..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Caravela – also known as Residencial Caravela – is a friendly 2 star hotel located in the urban centre of Lisbon. This hotel establishment, founded in 1964 and rehabilitated during the last 10 years, offers 42 cozy and comfortable rooms. Located in a central area of Lisbon, near the Marquês de Pombal square and the Avenida da Liberdade, this hotel benefits from a great proximity to the main touristic attractions, the main public transportation network (metro/ underground and bus), commercial centres – such as Amoreiras Shopping Centre (www.
amoreiras. com), Saldanha Residence (www. saldanharesidence. com), and El Corte Inglês (www. elcorteingles. pt) – and typical Portuguese restaurants. For those programming a city break or a business visit to the capital, having in mind comfort and affordable prices, Hotel Caravela is the right place to stay.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent for short stays
I stayed one night, for I had to catch my flight next day.
For the money I paid, I have to say it was a very good choice. Staff very helpful and polite, clean room, breakfast was more than enough for me. It is a bit far from the center, but you have three metro stations nearby. I would recommend it to anyone!
Not bad for the money close to metro for down town shops and airport