This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Caravela – also known as Residencial Caravela – is a friendly 2 star hotel located in the urban centre of Lisbon. This hotel establishment, founded in 1964 and rehabilitated during the last 10 years, offers 42 cozy and comfortable rooms. Located in a central area of Lisbon, near the Marquês de Pombal square and the Avenida da Liberdade, this hotel benefits from a great proximity to the main touristic attractions, the main public transportation network (metro/ underground and bus), commercial centres – such as Amoreiras Shopping Centre (www.
amoreiras. com), Saldanha Residence (www. saldanharesidence. com), and El Corte Inglês (www. elcorteingles. pt) – and typical Portuguese restaurants. For those programming a city break or a business visit to the capital, having in mind comfort and affordable prices, Hotel Caravela is the right place to stay.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Caravela in Lisboa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet