This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque village of St. Johns Town of Dalry near Castle Douglas on the edge of the enchanting Galloway Forest & Dark Skies Park Brookford B&B offers 4 star, dog friendly, double, twin or single, ensuite bed and breakfast accommodation to visitors wishing to experience the unspoilt beauty and wildlife of The Glenkens; an undiscovered gem in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway, southern Scotland. Our philosophy is simple: we only offer one level of service,food and facilities and that's excellent, no compromise! This is why VisitScotland have given us their highest rating possible for a B&B of our size - 4 stars and we have an enviable 100% satisfaction rating on TripAdvisor.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet