This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of the west mainland of Orkney the Smithfield is situated in the village of Dounby, this family run hotel is surrounded by many archaeological sites, RSPB reserves and well stocked brown trout lochs. The Smithfield is in a perfect location only a 15 minutes drive from Kirkwall & Stromness and an ideal place to stay and relax whether it be for business or pleasure. The restaurant is open daily and uses Orkneys finest produce while offering a comfortable and homely atmosphere.
Easter 2012 the Smithfield café will open offering speciality coffees hot & cold snacks and our fabulous home bakes. The public bar is a warm traditional bar where locals and guests alike can unwind and enjoy Orkneys quality whiskeys and beers. There is a quiet TV lounge available with a large selection of Orkney books and information leaflets which residents can browse through and plan the day ahead, wifi is available throughout and there is convenient hotel parking. Ali, Ivy, Ann-Marie and Lee offer you true orcadian hospitality and will leave you with lasting memories of your visit to Orkney.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet