- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Very pleasant hotel in convenient position, about 10 mins walk from Victoria Station. Only quibble really is that we were too hot at night...."
"Lovely, friendly helpful staff. Room very nice and clean. Only downside was that breakfast was. Of included within the price of the room. Wo..."
"Lovely hotel with friendly staff, we stayed for 1 night room only. We were in London for the theatre so this was perfectly located. Very nic..."
"I cannot fault this small hotel - very friendly staff and excellent value. Pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was first class...."
"Definitely the place to stay if you are looking for a good quality hotel. Friendly staff, but never intrusive; efficient without being brusk..."
About the hotel
The Belgrave is a contemporary styled London hotel fully refurbished and modernised in 2012. It is perfectly situated in the heart of the City of Westminster. Within walking distance are some of London’s top historical landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Cathedral.
The bustling shopping areas around Knightsbridge, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus and Bond Street are also nearby. The hotel’s features and location makes it the preferred choice for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant hotel in convenient position, about 10 mins walk from Victoria Station.
Only quibble really is that we were too hot at night. There wasn't a separate sheet, so either had duvet on bed & sweltered or kicked it off and we weren't warm enough. Also there was noisy air- conditioning. Unfortunately neither of us slept very well because of these things. I should say - the staff were very nice and friendly though. As only staying one night, we didn't comment to them about our experience, but perhaps we should have.
excellent customer service
Lovely, friendly helpful staff.
Room very nice and clean. Only downside was that breakfast was. Of included within the price of the room. Would definitely stay there again