- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Lovely, friendly helpful staff. Room very nice and clean. Only downside was that breakfast was. Of included within the price of the room. Wo..."
"Lovely hotel with friendly staff, we stayed for 1 night room only. We were in London for the theatre so this was perfectly located. Very nic..."
"I cannot fault this small hotel - very friendly staff and excellent value. Pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was first class...."
"Definitely the place to stay if you are looking for a good quality hotel. Friendly staff, but never intrusive; efficient without being brusk..."
"We had a short stay in the hotel, it was comfortable and we enjoyed the TV and tea making facilities. Grout came off in shower however. Nice..."
About the hotel
The Belgrave is a contemporary styled London hotel fully refurbished and modernised in 2012. It is perfectly situated in the heart of the City of Westminster. Within walking distance are some of London’s top historical landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Cathedral.
The bustling shopping areas around Knightsbridge, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus and Bond Street are also nearby. The hotel’s features and location makes it the preferred choice for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Belgrave in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
excellent customer service
Lovely, friendly helpful staff.
Room very nice and clean. Only downside was that breakfast was. Of included within the price of the room. Would definitely stay there again
Lovely hotel with friendly staff, we stayed for 1 night room only.
We were in London for the theatre so this was perfectly located. Very nicely decorated throughout, very modern and luxurious. There are many restaurants and bars very close as well as london victoria so it was really great for us. We spent the next day sightseeing and it was all a short tube trip from here. Only negative if I had to find one was the room was small, but that was due to the type of building and still fine for 1 night, couldn't have stayed for a week in that size room, still had large shower though. Very nice, recommended