- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"lovely hotel, great location, staff were really friendly and helpful. Room was really great too ??..."
"I booked a twin room as I was visiting with my elderly mother. I suffer from a neurological medical condition (C.R.P.S.) whereby any form of..."
"My sixteen year old daughter were in London for a few days and stayed at Hotel Xenia. The location was excellent and the concierge "Neil" wa..."
"Nice hotel in posh part of London, room was compact and bijou, but did have everything you require. Very comfy bed and good shower. No elect..."
"The hotel and staff are of decent standard but the size of the classic double room is ludicrously small...."
About the hotel
This beautiful Victorian building has been restored to a brand new Luxury boutique hotel in South Kensington. Xenia is just a few minutes walk from the city’s most famous museums, including the Victoria and Albert and the Natural History Museum, and a short ride from the upmarket shopping of Knightsbridge. All the bedrooms have handmade woven cashmere blankets, free WIFI, full air-conditioning and personalised Samsung tablets.
Evoluzione restaurant brings Italy’s innovative Cucina Evolution concept to the UK and the two bars at the serve an exciting menu of cocktails, and enjoy the finest cigars in the pretty garden from the bar’s well-stocked humidor. (Hotel is fully non-smoking) Xenia is your new base in London whether you are coming for business or a romantic retreat!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
lovely hotel, great location, staff were really friendly and helpful.
Room was really great too ??
Twin bedded room
I booked a twin room as I was visiting with my elderly mother.
I suffer from a neurological medical condition (C.R.P.S.) whereby any form of contact is excruciatingly painful. Sharing a bed would be agony. On our arrival we found 2 single beds made up as a double. The one bed shared a large valance which fitted between the beds and mattresses, a bedspread and bed runner. When I requested a room with 2 single beds I was informed that all twin rooms were presented in this way. If I had been aware of this I would not have booked this hotel. Despite there being very little room to separate the beds on my insistence the staff did their best. We were left with accommodation which was difficult to manoeuvre but we were only staying the one night. It was inconvenient to have the upheaval and delayed our departure to a concert. The customer service was impeccable from Reception to Housekeeping staff but I feel, strongly, that the issue could easily have been avoided if the description of the bed situation had been made more clear.