- 2 guest reviews
"Simply superb. Lovely friendly welcome, excellent room with great attention to detail, wonderful private bathroom with quality toiletries an..."
"The welcome was warm & friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfasts were tasty. Nigel P. Leeds..."
About the hotel
Staverton Hall is a Georgian family house on the edge of Staverton, a pretty Northamptonshire village. The house is set within 10 acres of land and has stunning views looking out across Warwickshire. There are four comfortable bedrooms and breakfast is served around one table in the elegant dining room/drawing room.
Recently featured in The Guardian as "one of the best new British B&Bs", we provide refreshments on arrival, fresh milk each morning and newspapers on request.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly welcome, excellent room with great attention to detail, wonderful private bathroom with quality toiletries and huge bath. Made to feel at home and part of the family.
The welcome was warm & friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfasts were tasty.
Nigel P. Leeds