- 4 guest reviews
"Very welcoming hosts, well presented accommodation, super comfortable bed and a huge breakfast...."
"Excellent b&b in every respect. Nothing is too much for the genial and attentive hosts...."
"Just had a 2 day stay at the Sorbietrees B&B and the reviews they have received are fully justified and you will not be disappointed. Very e..."
"Very comfortable and quiet location . Ideal for walkers and weekenders. Lovely friendly hosts. Great breakfast . Home from home...."
About the hotel
At Sorbietrees you will find a warm welcome in a large Georgian farmhouse set in a beautiful location in the Liddesdale Valley with outstanding views of the surrounding countryside. We have spacious comfortable rooms some en-suite and some with private facilities. Due to the layout of house and rooms we have flexibility to suite the different needs and numbers of our guests.
Some of our rooms lend themselves to be let together for larger families or parties at a discounted rate. Please contact us before booking if you would like to discuss the best options for your particular party.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming hosts, well presented accommodation, super comfortable bed and a huge breakfast.
Jewel in Scottish Borders
Excellent b&b in every respect.
Nothing is too much for the genial and attentive hosts.