- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely old pub, excellent if you are happy to have basic place to stay.The landlady was very welcoming.accommodation basic,and clean,a littl..."
"shower temperature a bit over the place,new hair dryer needed current one very sticky,overall though a great stay would reccommend..."
"Set in the beautiful hills of Halifax, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with our dog at The Rose & Crown. No extra charge for pets, with a lo..."
"Good atmosphere. Room clean and slightly tired looking. Room very small and barely enough room for a double bed. With that said for a one ni..."
About the hotel
We are a 18th Century Coaching inn just on the edge of the countryside and a whole host of visitor attractions. We offer cheap but comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have tea / coffee making facilities and are equiped with microwaves and free view TV.
Breakfast is not available but a very good cafe is located just down the road within walking distance. Bar meals are available Thursday till Sunday and are available at other times with prior arrangement.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN BY LATEROOMS YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The Rose & Crown
Happy to revisit the Rose&Crown
Lovely old pub, excellent if you are happy to have basic place to stay.The landlady was very welcoming.accommodation basic,and clean,a little creaking but you can't expect anything else for a 400 year old building.Good value for money when you are on a tight budget.
Entertainment at the bar, an extended license .My room was quiet and I slept very well.