- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Comfortable room with compact en-suite just what we needed for visiting the local area. Friendly landlord/landlady and comfortable pub to re..."
"It is a good room for that price..."
"Enjoyed our stay at the rose and crown. Owners were very accomaditing and friendly. Good value...."
"Small but very comfortable single room with TV and microwave. Warm room - no ensuite but what else do you expect for such a reasonably (£30)..."
"Have stayed here twice now its a nice friendly local with added accommodation. The owners are fantastic and help in anyway they can to make..."
About the hotel
We are a 18th Century Coaching inn just on the edge of the countryside and a whole host of visitor attractions. We offer cheap but comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have tea / coffee making facilities and are equiped with microwaves and free view TV.
Breakfast is not available but a very good cafe is located just down the road within walking distance. Bar meals are available Thursday till Sunday and are available at other times with prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- Snooker/Billiards , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN BY LATEROOMS YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Two people plus dog
Comfortable room with compact en-suite just what we needed for visiting the local area.
Friendly landlord/landlady and comfortable pub to relax in.
The Rose & Crown
It is a good room for that price