- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay at the rose and crown. Owners were very accomaditing and friendly. Good value...."
"Small but very comfortable single room with TV and microwave. Warm room - no ensuite but what else do you expect for such a reasonably (£30)..."
"Have stayed here twice now its a nice friendly local with added accommodation. The owners are fantastic and help in anyway they can to make..."
"quite enjoyed my stay here yes the room was smaller than expected but i was there as a celebration for my birthday and taking a cple concert..."
"Small but very comfortable room .All the staff were friendly and very helpful Also our dog was accommodated in our room at no extra cost...."
About the hotel
We are a 18th Century Coaching inn just on the edge of the countryside and a whole host of visitor attractions. We offer cheap but comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have tea / coffee making facilities and are equiped with microwaves and free view TV.
Breakfast is not available but a very good cafe is located just down the road within walking distance. Bar meals are available Thursday till Sunday and are available at other times with prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN BY LATEROOMS YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The Rose & Crown
Enjoyed our stay at the rose and crown.
Owners were very accomaditing and friendly. Good value.
Just the job for a nights stay.
Small but very comfortable single room with TV and microwave.
Warm room - no ensuite but what else do you expect for such a reasonably (£30) priced room. Shared bathroom just round the corner from the Parisian themed bedroom. Good guest beers in pub but the selection of food not available on Wednesday however at the bottom of the hill is a selection of good eating places and an excellent fish & chips take-away (West Vale Fisheries).The best Haddock and chips I have ever tasted!