- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"quite enjoyed my stay here yes the room was smaller than expected but i was there as a celebration for my birthday and taking a cple concert..."
"Small but very comfortable room .All the staff were friendly and very helpful Also our dog was accommodated in our room at no extra cost...."
"Lovely old pub, excellent if you are happy to have basic place to stay.The landlady was very welcoming.accommodation basic,and clean,a littl..."
"shower temperature a bit over the place,new hair dryer needed current one very sticky,overall though a great stay would reccommend..."
About the hotel
We are a 18th Century Coaching inn just on the edge of the countryside and a whole host of visitor attractions. We offer cheap but comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have tea / coffee making facilities and are equiped with microwaves and free view TV.
Breakfast is not available but a very good cafe is located just down the road within walking distance. Bar meals are available Thursday till Sunday and are available at other times with prior arrangement.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN BY LATEROOMS YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
quaint and freindly pub
quite enjoyed my stay here yes the room was smaller than expected but i was there as a celebration for my birthday and taking a cple concerts in the area so it was the perfect base.
the place has a lovely warm and welcoming feel about it and the owners anth and jet were brilliant and very helpful and friendly. the food was very traditional too and all home cooked too. would stay here again.
The Rose & Crown
Small but very comfortable room .All the staff were friendly and very helpful Also our dog was accommodated in our room at no extra cost.