- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Small but very comfortable room .All the staff were friendly and very helpful Also our dog was accommodated in our room at no extra cost...."
"Lovely old pub, excellent if you are happy to have basic place to stay.The landlady was very welcoming.accommodation basic,and clean,a littl..."
"shower temperature a bit over the place,new hair dryer needed current one very sticky,overall though a great stay would reccommend..."
"Set in the beautiful hills of Halifax, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with our dog at The Rose & Crown. No extra charge for pets, with a lo..."
About the hotel
We are a 18th Century Coaching inn just on the edge of the countryside and a whole host of visitor attractions. We offer cheap but comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have tea / coffee making facilities and are equiped with microwaves and free view TV.
Breakfast is not available but a very good cafe is located just down the road within walking distance. Bar meals are available Thursday till Sunday and are available at other times with prior arrangement.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN BY LATEROOMS YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Rose & Crown
Small but very comfortable room .All the staff were friendly and very helpful Also our dog was accommodated in our room at no extra cost.
Room very noisy due to live band playing until midnight, and people leaving the pub in the early hours.
Woken again in the early hours by people returning and walking over creaky / loose floorboards.