- 6 guest reviews
"We were attending a wedding in the church next door which made this B & B a great location! Chris & his wife made us very welcome from the..."
"A very cosy place and the landowners are very welcoming people. We thank them very much for everything...."
"Attention to detail, professional and friendly. quiet and classy...."
"Lovely place to stay..."
"We chose Church Farm B&B for a two night stay as a treat for my birthday and we were not disappointed. We found the building, the surroundin..."
About the hotel
Owners Chris & Allison offer a very warm welcome to Church Farm B&B in Shropshire. Church Farm B&B near Ironbridge is a 17th century farmhouse bed and breakfast on the edge of the peaceful village of Kemberton in Shropshire. Just 10 minutes drive to the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site and a 3 minute walk to the local village pub, The Mason’s Arms.
All three of the large en-suite bedrooms at this Shropshire bed and breakfast have views over the surrounding gardens and countryside. Guests can enjoy a traditional home cooked breakfast, including eggs from free range hens. Surrounded by large gardens with fantastic herbaceous borders and trees, the garden at Church Farm B&B has been lovingly planted to provide all year round interest – a good place to relax in the sun. A gate from the garden leads directly to Kemberton churchyard (St Andrew & St. John). The farmhouse itself has plenty of character and guests at have full use of the sitting room, with beams, log burner, antique furniture and views over the garden. And there are real characters for you to meet too – including the free range hens, two friendly dogs and ponies grazing in the paddock. There is plenty of free parking, so you can relax and feel at home from the moment you arrive. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, Chris and Allison look forward to welcoming you to their Shropshire farmhouse B&B very soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Adeposit of £20.00 per night is taken at time of booking. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, cash or cheque. Please note there is a 3% surcharge for credit card payments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wedding weekend trip
We were attending a wedding in the church next door which made this B & B a great location.
Chris & his wife made us very welcome from the minute we arrived & were able to help with any of our requests.
Church Farm Bed and Breakfast
A very cosy place and the landowners are very welcoming people.
We thank them very much for everything.