- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Altogether very comfortable and hassle-free...."
"Leonards Croft is a large detached house set back from Lichfield Road convenient for town and road connections. Room (family room as only on..."
"Staff polite and welcoming at 65 pound for a room a bit pricey with a double bed for 1 person booking through laterooms..."
"This hotel was like home to me...."
About the hotel
Leonards Croft is a late victorian town house located less than a mile from Stafford town centre. It is now a small hotel where the resident owners Phil and Maggie Denton have successfully captured a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for guests to enjoy whilst offering a high standard of accommodation and hospitality at competitive prices representing excellent value foe money. Leonards Croft is ideally situated for both business and leisure visitors wishing to explore the wider area of Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
Situated close to major international company Alstom, Stafford Technology Park and Stafford University campus plus Staffordshire County Showground with its many numerous events. Two retail parks are within walking distance as is Stafford town centre with its bars, restaurants and shops.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Homely and relaxing place to stay
Altogether very comfortable and hassle-free.
Leonards Croft is a large detached house set back from Lichfield Road convenient for town and road connections.
Room (family room as only one left) was clean and comfortable,wc and shower en suite. My room was up 3 flights of stairs, perhaps a problem for some. Plenty of parking to front. Good cooked breakfast. Owners helpfully arranged for me to collect my specs which i left behind . Good pub food and real ale available at nearby local pub (200 yards). Quiet location.