- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Staff polite and welcoming at 65 pound for a room a bit pricey with a double bed for 1 person booking through laterooms..."
"This hotel was like home to me...."
"Nice building and friendly hosts,very good breakfasts,plenty parking if you come by car,nice pub at end of road overall very nice..."
"Nice room, not brilliant, we would definitely stay there again. The breakfast was really good. The owner wasn't in your face. It's next door..."
"Comfortable and welcoming, I had to leave early each morning and they accommodated my busy schedule. I would certainly stay here again...."
About the hotel
Leonards Croft is a late victorian town house located less than a mile from Stafford town centre. It is now a small hotel where the resident owners Phil and Maggie Denton have successfully captured a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for guests to enjoy whilst offering a high standard of accommodation and hospitality at competitive prices representing excellent value foe money. Leonards Croft is ideally situated for both business and leisure visitors wishing to explore the wider area of Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
Situated close to major international company Alstom, Stafford Technology Park and Stafford University campus plus Staffordshire County Showground with its many numerous events. Two retail parks are within walking distance as is Stafford town centre with its bars, restaurants and shops.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Staff polite and welcoming at 65 pound for a room a bit pricey with a double bed for 1 person booking through laterooms
This hotel was like home to me.