- 8 guest reviews
"We had a very enjoyable stay at Aquarius Inn. Its in a good location, very clean and comfortable and Rosanna is a great host. She was so hel..."
"We stayed for 3 nights & were very pleased with the Aquarius Inn. Would happily recommend to couples or a group of friends on a city break...."
"Hostess was very attentive and helpful even supplying us with home baking and Easter eggs! Helpful directions and recommendations of where t..."
"Rossana is a fantastic host and gives really helpful information. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she clearly loves having happy gue..."
"We spent 3 very comfortable nights at the Aquarius Inn and would not hesitate to return if visiting Rome again. Rossana is such a lovely per..."
About the hotel
A charming antique building in a central and sophisticated district, Sallustiano, 10 minute walk from Termini Station and 400 meters from Via Veneto. Aquarius Inn is 140 sqm and rooms range from 16 to 20 sqm. It offers as well a living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
A daily sweet breakfast is provided. Rooms are spacious, bright and with free Wi Fi. The Repubblica Metro Stop is 100 mt away, while the closest bus stop is just 50 mt away. The Spanish Steps can be reached in a 25-minute walk.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aquarius Inn in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very enjoyable stay at Aquarius Inn.
Its in a good location, very clean and comfortable and Rosanna is a great host. She was so helpful giving us advice on the best places to go and even baked us cookies one day. I highly recommend this b&b.
Lovely Accommodation & Service with a personal touch!
We stayed for 3 nights & were very pleased with the Aquarius Inn.
Would happily recommend to couples or a group of friends on a city break. Rosanna was a brilliant host: Emailed in advance to confirm arrival time; upon arrival she showed us to our room, around the hostel & took the time to highlight the key spots on the map, provide recommendations & tips; a little home-cooked treat was left for us each day. Whilst she's not on site all the time, she was easily contactable if we needed her. Room: We had the Double with en-suite which was very comfy & as good as the photos show. Hot shower guaranteed. Breakfast: Simple breakfast snacks & refreshments (croissant, yoghurt, biscuits, teas & coffee) were laid out each day for us to sort ourselves & fresh fruit was left in our room. Hotel: Only has three bedrooms, and has a small living room & kitchen for communal use which are well kept - It's a small hotel/guest house but it felt very homely. Location: Around 10 mins from the Termini station, I'd read some dubious reviews suggesting to avoid the area near Termini but we didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The streets close by to the hotel were pleasant with several restaurants only a short distance & we weren't disturbed by noise at night, it's far away from the station to not hear the train lines, but close enough to be convenient to get about on the metro, although we walked around Rome mostly. Rosanna's fish restaurant recommendation is definitely worth checking out - Friendly service & an interesting menu filled with the Italian basics & a some different fish dishes.