- 1 guest reviews
"We had a very enjoyable stay at Aquarius Inn. Its in a good location, very clean and comfortable and Rosanna is a great host. She was so hel..."
About the hotel
A charming antique building in a central and sophisticated district, Sallustiano, 10 minute walk from Termini Station and 400 meters from Via Veneto. Aquarius Inn is 140 sqm and rooms range from 16 to 20 sqm. It offers as well a living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
A daily sweet breakfast is provided. Rooms are spacious, bright and with free Wi Fi. The Repubblica Metro Stop is 100 mt away, while the closest bus stop is just 50 mt away. The Spanish Steps can be reached in a 25-minute walk.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aquarius Inn in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very enjoyable stay at Aquarius Inn.
Its in a good location, very clean and comfortable and Rosanna is a great host. She was so helpful giving us advice on the best places to go and even baked us cookies one day. I highly recommend this b&b.