- 121 guest reviews
"Clean room including bedding and towels but the bed was very hard and the pillows had a strange smell! For me personally the room was too sm..."
"As soon as I walked into the reception it struck me how clean and modern the hotel looked, unlike some of the older un-refurbished hotels I'..."
"I had read on the reviews about how nice the staff are. This is completely true. Any kind of problem is quickly sorted out in a helpful mann..."
"1st time at Z hotel and won't be the last,excellent location close to all the bars and Liverpool 1 is 5 minutes walk.The hotel was spotless..."
About the hotel
Z Hotel Liverpool is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, set in the city centre within 10 minutes of Liverpool One. With 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard.
Liverpool Central and Liverpool James Street railway stations are only 2 minutes’ away. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm. There is a discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Z Liverpool is walking distance from Old Hall Street, the financial heart of the city, with Liverpool being the first city to be awarded the European Capital of Culture, guests can explore the many attractions include Albert Dock (home to Tate Liverpool and the Maritime Museum), Pier Head, Mann Island, and the Echo arena
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/02/2014 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
4 night stay for Jam Exhibition and literary event
Clean room including bedding and towels but the bed was very hard and the pillows had a strange smell.
For me personally the room was too small for staying a few nights. There's no wardrobe, only a coat stand with 4 coat hangers and only 1 electric socket in the room. Good choice at breakfast (not included) and they do provide free wine/cheese in the evening, not a wine drinker but a nice touch.
Great location for Jam Exhibition, 5 min walk and less than a minute to Cavern Club
I would stay again but probably not for more than 2 nights.
As soon as I walked into the reception it struck me how clean and modern the hotel looked, unlike some of the older un-refurbished hotels I've encountered.
The staff were also very pleasant &helpful.
The room itself was spotless c/w a glass enclosed toilet area and walk in shower. At a cost of £50 for a double room (per night) I would highly recommend the Z hotel in Liverpool.