- 185 guest reviews
"The hotel is located in the centre of Liverpool, near the Cavern Club, Liverpool 1 and the Docks, Also easily walkable from Liverpool Lime S..."
"Everything fine for a budget hotel, not the best nights sleep due to some noise from the air con/heating...."
"Very friendly greeting, nice comfortable bed, clean room, great wifi..."
"Despite nervousness that room would be TINY it was fine for the 2 of us. Only down side was that bed was banged up next to the very large wi..."
"Great hotel, great price, small compact rooms with everything you need...."
About the hotel
The hotel is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, with 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm.
Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/02/2014 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Little gem with great style and service
The hotel is located in the centre of Liverpool, near the Cavern Club, Liverpool 1 and the Docks, Also easily walkable from Liverpool Lime Street station and plenty of pubs right nearby.
The hotel lobby looks like a bar at first but were made to feel very welcome once we found our way to reception. Staff couldn't have been more helpful to explain everything and let us leave our bags before check in. We had a room on the 7th floor which was compact but with a massive window overlooking the rooftops of Liverpool, sadly no streets so don't expect any people watching but still amazing to wake up to in the morning. The room was clean and stylish with all you needed. The bathroom is very unique as the walls are semi see-through so very cool to see out of the window as you shower but maybe akward if you are not a couple ;) The shower was top notch tho. The room also offered free wifi, free Sky Movies and Sports(very unusual but great bonus) as well as the usual additions of tea and coffee facilities and free water. The bad was a little hard for my liking but my other half seemed to not mind. Another bonus the hotel offers is free wine and cheese in the evening between 5 and 8. Cheeses were locally served and plenty on offer. The reception also offeres other drinks and snacks until midnight so great before or after a night out on the town. Breakfast was on offer for approx £6 but there are plenty other cafes nearby if you prefer a cheaper option. We truly enjoyed our time here and feel we got excellent value for money. The staff really helped make this place special so we highly recommend staying here.
Reasonable room for the money
Everything fine for a budget hotel, not the best nights sleep due to some noise from the air con/heating.