- 303 guest reviews
"Room clean,modern but basic which is fine for 1 night..."
"I reserved breakfast for my partnerr and I as they advertised it as we checked in, there was a discount offered if we booked then rather tha..."
"Bit on the small side..."
"We stayed at the Z hotel after going to a gig in the echo arena. The arena was an easy 10-15 minute walk through the city centre which was i..."
About the hotel
The hotel is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, with 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm.
Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/02/2014 to 27/02/2015 - Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Basic but fine
Room clean,modern but basic which is fine for 1 night
I reserved breakfast for my partnerr and I as they advertised it as we checked in, there was a discount offered if we booked then rather than in the morning.We did feel rather mislead, as the next morning when we went down for breakfast there was a limited choice of fruit, the breakfast was not as advertised by the hotel but just a bacon sandwich.Other guests we spoke to told us that members of staff had directed them to a local place to have a full breakfast for around £3, we did feel extremely cheated by this as we felt the hotel had falsely adverised their breakfast to us.