This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hamlet House is a traditional quaint red-brick Victorian Town House, built in 1865 retaining most of it's original features. The Dining room has a wonderful fireplace with tile surround. We describe Hamlet as a "Bijou Guest House" deriving from the French for "Small Jewel".
The accommodation consists of four double/twin rooms, all of the rooms are en-suite and one can accommodate a family. All rooms contain soap, face cloths, towels, tea/coffee all rooms have flat screen TV, free WIFI Hamlet House we have home made freshly baked bread and preserves. Private car park available for all guests. Hamlet House has been established for 27 years. We are 5 min walk from railway station. the nearest guest house in Grove Road to the town Centre and only ten minutes from the famous RSC Note:-. Go to Hamlet House website direct to get a better deal.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hamlet House Guest House in Stratford Upon Avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet