- 11 guest reviews
"I booked last minute for my uncle's wedding which was held there the whole day from service till we left next morning was first class well d..."
"A last minute booking and i wasn`t disappointed. A lovely recently renovated hotel in a quiet suburb of Glasgow. Very nicely decorated throu..."
"great location, great room, great staff, great food. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to family and friends...."
"Very nice room. Didn't want wake up. It would help if check out was at 12pm...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished in 2014 - The Busby Hotel is situated on the south of Glasgow in a tree-lined avenue beside the river cart. The new comfortable en suite rooms at the property come with free Wi-Fi and feature satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer. The hotel has a bar, restaurant and conference facilities for over 100 delegates.
The Busby Hotel is the ideal location for both business and leisure and is only a 20-minute drive from Glasgow city centre and 15 minutes from Hampden Stadium (Scotland National Stadium). The hotel has easy links by road and air.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute booking for wedding
I booked last minute for my uncle's wedding which was held there the whole day from service till we left next morning was first class well done to ALL the staff their a credit thank yous for a great stay
A last minute booking and i wasn`t disappointed.
A lovely recently renovated hotel in a quiet suburb of Glasgow. Very nicely decorated throughout and a classy looking room. Large comfortable bed and then a good Scottish breakfast to set you up for the next day. I will certainly use this hotel again and will reccommend the hotel to others.