Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Smart Camden Inn
|2||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
Majority of all the rooms have en-suite facilities, with its own shower and toilet facilities making it a perfect place to stay.
Our hostel has 24 hour reception, FREE continental buffet breakfast, FREE unlimited Wi-Fi in the common ares and internet cafe, TV common room, self-service laundry and dryer facilities, no lockout or curfew, travel shop and much more. To get Internet access in the rooms there is an extra charge of £1.
The local transport links are great; we are located 5 minutes walking distance from Camden Town Station.
Beat the long queues and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London and many directly from our reception desk. We also sell discounted theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End of London.
Whether it's the shopping, the bars, the pubs, the music clubs or the celebrity-spotting, you will enjoy your time in Camden!
** Important Information **
- Photo ID required at the check-in,
- £10 refundable deposit (cash) required at the check-in,
- Credit card payment fee of 3% or £0.50,
- Locker fee £1.50,
- Late check-out fee of £10,
- Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.Customers under 13 years old must be booked into private accommodation. The minimum age to stay at our hostels is The recommended age to stay at our hostels unaccompanied is from 16 onward.