This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast Le Torri was originally an old farm owned by Count Sanminiatelli from Calcinaia and it was also the seat of the most important Tuscan family, the Medici's Family. Currently Bed and Breakfast Le Torri is warm and comfortable, beautifully restored, with 7 rooms all with private bathroom, air conditioning, color TV, mini-bar. There is also an excellent restaurant - pizzeria serving typical Tuscan cuisine and a large garden of 3000 square meters with elegant gazebos and playground for children.
There is also a large parking area. From Bed and Breakfast Le Torri you can reach by bus or by foot the Cisanello hospital,but also by bus or car in a few minutes the historic center of Pisa, Santa Chiara Hospital, Clinic of St. Rossore, the central railwaystation, the international airport Galileo Galilei, the Hippodrome and the park of San Rossore. The historic towns of Tuscany Florence, Lucca, Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano can be reached by car, bus or train and also the seaside resorts Marina di Pisa, Tirrenia, Livorno and the ship to the island of Elba.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Torri in pisa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet