- 28 guest reviews
"I thought we were booking bed and breakfast originally as it came under bed and breakfast title online. Would stop here again for a one or t..."
"For a solo traveller a sixty pound room with no food included is a little steep however the hotel is not as bad as previous reviews make out..."
"Really enjoyed my stay was only a one night stay but enjoyed it.loved the location over looking the harbour..."
"Recently refurbished and reviews after the face lift were good, picked the Queen Vic as it was close to the Stadium of Light for attending t..."
"A really pleasant stay which far exceeded our expectations for the price. The location is central to Sunderland with the hotel offering grea..."
About the hotel
The Queen Vic Hotel is superbly located hotel. It has recently completed a refurbishment and houses very tasty meals. Our guest rooms are ideally sighted giving guests breath taking views of the North Sea and golden sands.
The City Centre of Sunderland is within easy reach and is easily accessibly by a public transportation system with links with Newcastle International Airport. All of the guest rooms are tastefully decorated with a choice of single, twin, double and family rooms on a room only basis.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:15 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Ok for short stays
I thought we were booking bed and breakfast originally as it came under bed and breakfast title online.
Would stop here again for a one or two night basis
Homeless Hostel would have been better
This was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in, the rooms were filthy, staff very unhelpful.
I am awaiting a call back from the manager after leaving my number when I left on 22nd March, I phoned the hotel again yesterday to speak to the manager and still awaiting a phone call back.