- Very Good
- 277 guest reviews
"The hotel staff were very welcoming & helpful when we arrived. The room had some damp patches which didn't look great and the condensation o..."
"Lady at reception on check in didn't seem to be bothered about us. However lady the next day in the morning was lovely and polite...."
"Really enjoyed our stay at the Richmond! Room was abit boxy and not great view however, great quality for money paid! Bathroom was very mode..."
"We had a lovely stay at the Richmond. The bed was very comfy, the breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly and great at what the..."
"Food was lovely, however we ordered a medium steak and it arrived very well done. We also ordered a curry and it arrived without naan bread,..."
About the hotel
Centrally Located, The Richmond Hotel offers an "experience exclusive to you", from the boutique R Bar & Brassiere, to a selection of rooms ranging from our Classic Double/Twin Rooms to our elegant Suites, extending to our full one, two or three bedroom Apartments. Our property boasts that all area's and bedrooms have free wi-fi, luxury bathroom's with upscale toiletries, flat-screen 50inch TV's, Mini Bar's/Fridges, Air-conditioning, Hairdryers, Laptop Size In-Room Safes and tea/coffee making facilities, including cafetieres with "Central Perk" blended coffee. The Richmond also has full Conference & Events facilities, and all guests can make complimentary use of the Olympus Health & Wellbeing Club across the road from us and additionally Capello Hair & Make Up Salon offers discounted rates to Richmond Guests.
The UNESCO World Heritage Albert Dock site, Echo Arena, Mathew Street (The Cavern Club) and Liverpool One Shopping Centre are a short walk from the property, while Anfield & Goodison Stadiums are circa 2 miles away.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2013 to 30/12/2022 - Guests will be required to give a pre-authorisation of a credit card or cash deposit for rooms on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A night in Liverpool
The hotel staff were very welcoming & helpful when we arrived.
The room had some damp patches which didn't look great and the condensation off the windows was running down the wall. Otherwise it was a nicely presented room although smaller than expected for the money. The bathroom was lovely despite a fews cracks and dodgy looking floor to the shower. Breakfast was really good and so much choice. Kept us going for most of the day!*
Zero customer service and noisy room
Noisy room Slug on carpet Room was small and dark Purposely chose a hotel with parking but it turned out the parking was 3 roads away.
Hotel asked for feedback and asked for an email if it was negative but post to travel zoo if positive. I emailed them and had no response.
Check in took a while and I was ignored by 3 members of staff. I felt invisible.