- Very Good
- 127 guest reviews
"very nice hotel. Some staff are great , others were a bit lax. For the price the quality of the food was a tad poor. Average breakfast, aver..."
"This is an old hotel building with big open staircases and corridors. However, the rooms have been recently modernised and there is little t..."
"The richmond is very nice hotel it is within walking to the centre of Liverpool. The rooms are clean tidy the breakfast is help yourself so..."
"The Richmond was a very nice hotel to stay in room was a high standard and staff helpful...."
"We were upgraded for free to a wonderful room..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Premier Collection Richmond Hotel offers an "experience exclusive to you", from the boutique R Bar & Brassiere, to a selection of rooms ranging from our Classic Double/Twin Rooms to our elegant Suites, extending to our One, Two or Three bedroom Apartments. Our property boasts that all area's and bedrooms have free wi-fi, luxury bathroom's with luxury toiletries, flat-screen 50 inch TV's, Air-conditioning, Hair-dryers, Laptop Size In-Room Safes, tea and coffee facilities, Mini fridges with complimentary mineral water and fresh milk. The UNESCO World Heritage Albert Dock site, Echo Arena, Matthew Street (The Cavern Club) and Liverpool One Shopping Centre are a short walk from the property, while Anfield & Goodison Stadiums are circa 2 miles away.
We offer a section of conference and event rooms, offering weddings, birthdays, murder mystery nights and fantastic All Inclusive Christmas Party Night Guests will be required to give a pre-authorisation of a credit card or cash deposit for rooms on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/05/2016 to 30/12/2022 - The hotel will take a 20% deposit on all apartment bookings and any major events, such as Grand National 2017. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
Good accomodation. Average Food.
very nice hotel.
Some staff are great , others were a bit lax. For the price the quality of the food was a tad poor. Average breakfast, average room service etc. Good location. Spacious room. Great TVs (never thought I would say that about any TV). I'd stay again.
City Centre Stay
This is an old hotel building with big open staircases and corridors.
However, the rooms have been recently modernised and there is little to complain about. For a city centre stay it is better than the big national chain business hotel where Lenny stays both on room quality and value for money. I am fussy about clean beds and bathrooms everything else is added bonus. Bathroom and bed were good so was the 50 inch telly. Room was heated/cooled with air-con which was a little noisy through the night but not enough to spoil my stay. I only ate breakfast which was buffet. All good but it would have been better with some special orders for those who don't do a fry up every day. There was continental stuff there too but some extras for me would have raised the score. Not a bad place to stay at all.