- Very Good
- 236 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel situated centrally with modern interior and first class facilities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend it...."
"Me and my boyfriend decided to go away in the last minute and we found The Richmond Hotel on LateRooms. This hotel is beautiful and the clea..."
"Good price, good location. Iron/Ironing board were on the cheap side. Overall very good value for money at £60 for the night...."
"Very welcoming receptionist, helpful with local things to do and places to go...."
"The hotel had an incredibly friendly atmosphere and all members of staff were welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and was appropriate..."
About the hotel
Centrally Located, The Richmond Hotel offers an "experience exclusive to you", from the boutique R Bar & Brassiere, to a selection of rooms ranging from our Classic Double/Twin Rooms to our elegant Suites, extending to our full one, two or three bedroom Apartments. Our property boasts that all area's and bedrooms have free wi-fi, luxury bathroom's with up-scale toiletries, flat-screen 50inch TV's, Air-conditioning, Hair-dryers, Laptop Size In-Room Safes and tea/coffee making facilities, including cafetieres with "Central Perk" blended coffee. The Richmond also has full Conference & Events facilities, and all guests can make complimentary use of the Olympus Health & Wellbeing Club across the road from us.
The UNESCO World Heritage Albert Dock site, Echo Arena, Matthew Street (The Cavern Club) and Liverpool One Shopping Centre are a short walk from the property, while Anfield & Goodison Stadiums are circa 2 miles away.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2013 to 30/12/2022 - Guests will be required to give a pre-authorisation of a credit card or cash deposit for rooms on arrival. A 20% deposit will be requested when booking an apartment or 5+ Bedrooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Richmond hotel, Liverpool.
Excellent hotel situated centrally with modern interior and first class facilities.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend it.
Me and my boyfriend decided to go away in the last minute and we found The Richmond Hotel on LateRooms.
This hotel is beautiful and the cleanliness is spot on and would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. The only thing I can't comment on is the food because we didn't eat there but I think we'll try that next time.