- 1 guest reviews
"Very spacious, clean room right in the thick of the old town of Split, Ema was very helpful with anything you needed to know...."
About the hotel
We offer 4 luxury decorated studio apartments in old town. Located in stone wall villa on the four-storey house in a quiet street. It is only few steps walk from the city's entire tourism attractions and near bus station, ferry port, train station, Riva, Diocletian's Palace, etc.
. . ) All city restaurants, caffes, restaurants, shops and a summer stage for concerts and festivals are there. Double apartment is located in Diocletian's Palace at the address Andrićeva 1 Street. The whole apartment is decorated in traditional style with modern details. This unique space will give you at least a moment you feel as emperor. The apartment is on two floors. The front door leads into the living area and the bedroom on the second floor. Suite double is located near our main building in Mrcelina 1 Street.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Currency Exchange
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very spacious, clean room right in the thick of the old town of Split, Ema was very helpful with anything you needed to know.