- 5 guest reviews
"Helpful and very friendly staff , can be noisy at times during the night with night shift workers coming in apart from that enjoyed my stay..."
"Basic hotel and quite noisy at times due to the nightclub/pub. Rooms were clean but basic and dated. Lovely receptionist Amanda, couldn't do..."
About the hotel
In the centre of Livingston, The Livingston Lodge Hotel has hotel rooms with a private shower room and free Wi-Fi access. It also has a Chinese restaurant and free parking. Each Livingston Lodge Hotel room has a TV with Freeview, hairdryer, and tea and coffee facilities.
Ironing facilities are available from reception. All major sporting events are screened live in HD and 3D in Livingston Lodge Hotel bar. Livingston Lodge Hotel is also home to the Phoenix I Restaurant serving oriental fusion cuisine, whilst guests are 2 minutes' drive from our local award-winning Oscar’s Bar and Grill. The Livingston Lodge Hotel is 13 miles from Edinburgh city centre. Livingston North Rail Station and town centre are a 4-minute drive away and the train journey is approximately 20 minutes to city centre. ** Breakfast will be temporarily unavailable until mid February 2016 as the kitchen will be under refurbishment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Helpful and very friendly staff , can be noisy at times during the night with night shift workers coming in apart from that enjoyed my stay and will definitely be staying again..
wont be going again
Had to walk in to bar and get the barmaid to open room not something I like doing on m own, Shower very poor water flow, two plug sockets damaged,,one hanging off the wall the other was smashed up, got wake end up at 5;30am with the night porter setting up a table outside my room for people to make tea or coffee for there breakfast.
Small room across from mine where you could have breakfast lucky if you could fit four people in it. I wont be staying here again