About the hotel
The 1-star Hostal Barcelona City Seven is located in the upmarket neighbourhood of Sant Gervasi in Barcelona, about 10 minutes by local train from the Rambla and the Plaça Catalunya. There are 7 decorated and comfortable rooms, which come with either en suite bathrooms, private bathrooms in the hallway, or sinks in the rooms and shared bathrooms. All of them come with a TV, and Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
There is a TV lounge where guests can relax after a long day's sightseeing, and the building benefits from a lift. The Hostal Barcelona City Seven is just a short walk from Gràcia, a vibrant district packed with bars, shops and restaurants. There are two local train stations nearby, with direct services to Plaça Catalunya in the city centre - ideal for visiting the Rambla and the atmospheric stone warren of the Gothic Quarter.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/09/2013 to 10/09/2019 - It is possible to check in at the hostel until 20h. Guests arriving after 20h should check in on another location. Please contact the property in advance for further information. The LateRooms.com rates for Barcelona City Seven in Barcelona are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
An OK place to stay
I was disappointed with the room that we were allocated as it seemed to be the darkest and dingiest room out of the ones we saw.
There wasn't a window to the outside (only a window facing the back of a building and some steps). No light from outside entered the room. The shower space was tiny and my boyfriend had trouble getting in and out of it. It was hard to bend down for the shampoo because of this and because there was no shelf to keep things on. The shower head had to be held because there was no attachment to the wall, which made showering difficult. Overall the room was quite small for a double (not much space around the edge of the bed). Other than this the remainder of the hotel was fine and clean, spacious and airy. It was difficult to find as there was no sign on the street at all, only when you went right up to the door and looked at the names on the flat buttons could you see one for the hostel, which didn't even then say 'Barcelona City Seven'. The staff were really friendly however, and let us keep our luggage in the sister hotel nearer the centre of town on our last day.