- 19 guest reviews
"Breakfast cooked and presented perfectly..."
"Totally enjoyed our overnight stay..."
"We stopped off there as part of a weekend motorcycling break to the new forest and all I can say it was a brilliant choice. Clean, quiet and..."
"This is a pleasant little two-room B&B but one room is not en suite. Guests should be warned when booking...."
"On a motorcycle tour, I was looking for reasonably priced comfortable accommodation for 1 night with secure parking for my Harley. Local hot..."
About the hotel
A small friendly quiet and comfortable B&B with magnificent breakfasts, offering home-made bread. Located between New Forest and Coast. Near marinas, Isle of Wight ferry, New Forest, pubs, restaurants, small affordable golf course.
Although in a quiet close it is near two bus stations. (Possible pickup service available) About 1 mile from top of Lymington High Street, 2 miles to Isle of Wight ferry and the same to Lymington train station; 3 miles Milford-on-Sea, 5 miles to Beaulieu and about 5 miles to Brockenhurst,, 19. 5 miles to Bournemouth or Southampton. Payment by cash or cheque only. Both rooms refurbished 2014. £5. 00 supplement for a one-night stay August and September. We do not take one-night bookings at holidays. Free Wi-Fi. Good reception for Vodaphone smart phones Two-day minimum at bank holidays. Both rooms have been refurbished in 2014 and have LCD TV's, hairdryers and tea, coffee, hot chocolate, as well as the usual toiletries. Dogs £5. 00 per night Children are warmly welcomed. Plenty of parking available on the Close and small garage available, if requested
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/03/2013 to 16/03/2020 - Please note we only accept payment by cash or cheque. Many thanks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean accommodation and a wonderful hostess.
Breakfast cooked and presented perfectly
Excellent relaxing overnight stay
Totally enjoyed our overnight stay