- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Couldn't really fault the hotel except for one thing- the free wifi ran extremely slow in my room so I was unable to do some work I had hope..."
"A really very good hotel for those early flight departures. Comfortable and quiet room. Had a good sleep before jetting off to Dubai. Try th..."
About the hotel
Part of the new International Airport precinct. Rydges Sydney Airport offers business and leisure travellers greater choice, convenience and comfort. Developed at a cost of $70million, Rydges Sydney Airport is unlike most Sydney Airport hotels and, indeed, unlike most people's impression of an 'airport hotel'.
While this new 4. 5 Star Rydges hotel is right at the international terminal, it is much more than being about location, location, location - it is an important part of your journey, not just a place to stay before or after a flight. With an excellent restaurant & bar, gymnasium, free WiFi and 318 well-appointed rooms and suites (all with the famous Rydges Dream Beds), the hotel is a much welcome addition to the Sydney airport precinct. The Sydney Airport embraces Rydges’ fresh, customer-focussed culture and offers value for money, friendly service, genuine hospitality and exciting food and beverage experiences.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wifi very slow
Couldn't really fault the hotel except for one thing- the free wifi ran extremely slow in my room so I was unable to do some work I had hoped to do.
Hotel a 2 min walk across to terminal so perfect location.
Good Location and comfortable hotel right next to the International Terminal
A really very good hotel for those early flight departures.
Comfortable and quiet room. Had a good sleep before jetting off to Dubai. Try the Sportsmans Bar for food and drink. Good value and service. Would certainly recommend.