"Reception staff were really friendly and accommodating...."
"No record of our booking when we arrived the hotel by this point was fully booked at it was 11pm! The receptionist was lovely but she had no..."
About the hotel
The modern hotel located in Luton town centre- five minutes walk to Luton train station. Luton airport is within 2 miles of the hotel. Each room comes with a 32 inch flat-screen TV and air conditioning, tea -coffee facilities, hair dryer, telephone, private bathroom with soap, shampoo & shower gel.
This hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can arrange car rental or laundry services. Room service is provided. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel restaurant. Lunch and dinner is served each day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel needs some investment and TLC
The staff were superb throughout my 24 hour stay.
Room was not as expected for the price, marks on the bathroom walls, single glazed noisy Windows and worn furniture. Fine for a short, convenient stay but I wouldn't come here for longer than a night or a romantic getaway.
Reception staff were really friendly and accommodating.