- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Friendly staff and a great breakfast, thanks!..."
"fire in hearth, warm welcome, very clean, really good value for money..."
"Nice room and nice person looking after us. No food and pub not open during the day...."
"Clean and comfortable, quiet- ladies skittle match in bar below- didnt hear a thing!..."
About the hotel
The Bell Inn – Ilminster The Bell Inn is a traditional Public House with accommodation. It is located within the market town of Ilminster in Somerset only 200yds from the town square. The building dates back to 1760 and has been an Inn for much of its time.
Guests can relax in the bar areas or in the private beer garden to the rear of the property. All of the rooms are located on the first floor via stairs. Free parking is available in our car park to the rear of the property. Room 1 – Is the largest room and consists of a double bed & two single beds. Room 2 – Is a good sized single room. Room 3 – Is a spacious room and consist of a double bed & a single bed. All rooms are en-suite with showers and have modern free view TVs, Tea & Coffee making facilities. Free WI-FI is also available. A breakfast menu is available from 07:30am Please order the night before @ the Bar. Food is served in the bar/lounge at most times We are located just off the junction with the A303 & A358. The Bell Inn is well placed for access to and from all parts of the West Country by road and rail. The M5 Motorway (junction 25) is approx 8 miles away from us.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS BY CARD OR CASH ONLY ON ARRIVAL. YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY USED TO SECURE THE BOOKING The LateRooms.com rates for The Bell Inn in ILMINSTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Basic value for money for a one night stop off.
heard all the noise from the pub downstairs. lady who was looking after the pub very friendly and welcoming.
The Bell Inn.