- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Got what it said on the tin. Good water pressure in shower which seems to be a plus in Scottish hotels!..."
"A cosy and old fashioned B&B with clean rooms and attentive staff...."
"Excellent and peaceful night would use again...."
"My first visit to this B & B, room was basic, but excellent breakfast, good value for money...."
"Greeted by the patron and could not be more helpful. Made very welcome. Very knowledgable about the area and pointed out everything I needed..."
About the hotel
Anderson's is a three star Scottish Tourist Board Guest House With a warm friendly atmosphere. Anderson's is close to the University, Ninewells Hospital and to the centre of the city with its nightlife, which includes many historical sights and friendly pubs. A Victorian Villa, the rooms are full of character and contain many interesting period features.
There is ample parking locally and the Guest House is served by a regular and rapid bus service to and from the city centre which is within easy walking distance. To the west there is easy and convenient access to the ring road that leads to the main Scottish road network, technology park, and industrial estates. There is good local shopping and the City Centre contains a full range of all the leading high street names. There are a variety of room types available from single, double, twin, family and triple.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly comfortable guest house.
Got what it said on the tin.
Good water pressure in shower which seems to be a plus in Scottish hotels!
A cosy and old fashioned B&B with clean rooms and attentive staff.