- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"All excellent although the room was above the kitchen and I was woken by noise on both mornings - the first morning a very loud banging and..."
About the hotel
Westwood Guest House is a luxury bed & breakfast accommodation in the beautiful Dorset resort of Lyme Regis at the heart of the Jurassic coast. The building as been extended and tastefully refurbished to the highest standards. The contemporary feel to Westwood offers much, much more than you’d expect from a guest house.
We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised! Each room has been individually designed to be comfortable, relaxing and features stunning views from every aspect. From the front of the house you can look over Lyme Bay, right across to Portland Bill and from the rear of the house you can enjoy wonderful woodland views. All our rooms have either Super King, King or Twin beds with Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary tea tray and feature large en-suite shower rooms with complimentary toiletries, each one offers a host of features such as: flat screen TV’s, hairdryers, iron and ironing boards. On arrival you will find fresh milk in your own fridge, in addition, there’s a safe for your valuables… just the right size for your laptop. And talking of laptops, the whole of the house is totally ‘wifi’ enabling you to stay in touch whenever you take your holiday break.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend