This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to The Abadam Arms Inn, Restaurant and Bed &Breakfast. The Abadam Arms Inn is a Traditional Country Pub located in the small picturesque village of Porthyrhyd in Carmarthenshire, and being just one and a half miles from The National Botanic Garden of Wales, it is the perfect place for your stay while visiting the NBGW. If you are spending a few days in the area then you will not disapointed! We are within a short drive of the beautiful beaches of Carmarthenshire and dramatic Pembrokeshire Coast, and just a few miles from Ffos Las Race Course, and Aberglasney Gardens.
Bed and Breakfast for the The National Botanic Garden of Wales The Abadam Arms is the perfect choice if you are visiting the The National Botanic Garden of Wales as we are situated only 1. 5 miles away. Our rooms are tasteful decorated and comfortable and of course a warm welcome awaits you!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet