- 2 guest reviews
"We cannot speak too highly of Bow House. The accommodation was spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast was substantial and delicious and my..."
"excellent hosts. really nice place to stay...."
About the hotel
We are located close to the centre of the historic market town of Alnwick with its ever popular Castle and Gardens. Alnwick is easily accessed by road, rail,air and sea. Bow House is a Georgian style town house,which was recently built with utmost care to sympathetically reflect this important area of the town.
Situated in the unspoiled conservation area along the line of the old town wallit is only a short stroll into the town centre where you can find local shops and restaurants alongside the attractions such as the museum, castle and gardens. In the summer you can take a trip on an open top bus that will help you familiarise yourself with the local history of the town. Alnwick is ideally located for coast and country with many nearby renowned tourist attractions(for things to do) to enhance your stay or simply relax on our south facing patio and garden area taking in the tranquil views of the impressive St. Paul's church. You can be assured of a friendly welcome and all four large bedrooms are decorated and equipped to the highest standards reflecting the expectations of our guests. We provide County wide parking permits for our guests giving the benefit of on street parking and long stay parking round the corner . The permits can be used throughout Northumberland. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bow House in April
We cannot speak too highly of Bow House.
The accommodation was spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast was substantial and delicious and my dietary requirements were very well provided for.
really nice place to stay.