- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"the manager was very helpful and understanding and did his best to help sort us out..."
"Clean room, with good facilities could do with a bit more wardrobe space...."
"The people were very friendly and really put themselves out...."
"Great meal, great service. The starling cloud was in a ideal location. The rooms were clean, well presented and had everything I needed and..."
About the hotel
The Starling Cloud is a newly built Marstons Inn, located on the main road into the historic seaside town of Aberystwyth, which is a 10 minute walk from the train station. We offer 27 rooms, double rooms, family rooms and ground floor accessible rooms. If arriving after 10pm, then please contact the hotel prior to day of arrival to arrange late check-in, as the hotel does not offer a 24hr Reception service All of our rooms are decorated to a high standard, are ensuite and benefit from facilities such as; tea and coffee station, hairdryers, free Wi-Fi and flat screen T.
V's. All room prices are inclusive of breakfast, which consists of a continental buffet, and a cooked breakfast of your specification. The adjacent building holds our pub, which offers a wide variety of food and drink and specialises in rotisserie chicken. Children can also enjoy our fantastic kids menu, and our indoor and outdoor play areas.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/10/2013 to 31/10/2022 - If arriving after 10pm, please contact hotel prior to day of arrival to arrange late check-in, as the hotel does not offer a 24hr Reception service The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
It suited its purpose
Booked two nights whilst visiting family.
Room served its need. Clean and tidy.
A little expensive I felt - even though booked through Trivago. Breakfast was included but was poor. Tasteless. Bacon like leather.
Sausage described as premium. Don't know about that tho. Odd taste to it. Fried egg - oil residue left on.
But as the sausage and bacon had put me off I didn't bother with it. Toast - half cooked.
On the plus side the rooms are a separate building away from the pub itself.
If possible, will not be staying here again.
The manager was very helpful, he did all he could to help us out
the manager was very helpful and understanding and did his best to help sort us out