- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Nice clean hotel Great family room , good breakfast..."
"What you see is what you get. Excellent value, clean, if small, room. Efficient service. Perfect for a one-night stay...."
"A short break on our tour of wales...."
"spotless nice size room plenty of parking good value 10min walk into town and unlike the privately owned hotels on the front or in town they..."
"The bed was a little bit on the hard side didn't do my wife any good at all. If you need more sugar & milk tea bags etc., you have to go to..."
About the hotel
The Starling Cloud is a newly built Marstons Inn, located on the main road into the historic seaside town of Aberystwyth, which is a 10 minute walk from the train station. We offer 27 rooms, double rooms, family rooms and ground floor accessible rooms. If arriving after 10pm, then please contact the hotel prior to day of arrival to arrange late check-in, as the hotel does not offer a 24hr Reception service All of our rooms are decorated to a high standard, are ensuite and benefit from facilities such as; tea and coffee station, hairdryers, free Wi-Fi and flat screen T.
V's. All room prices are inclusive of breakfast, which consists of a continental buffet, and a cooked breakfast of your specification. The adjacent building holds our pub, which offers a wide variety of food and drink and specialises in rotisserie chicken. Children can also enjoy our fantastic kids menu, and our indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/10/2013 to 31/10/2022 - If arriving after 10pm, please contact hotel prior to day of arrival to arrange late check-in, as the hotel does not offer a 24hr Reception service The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Nice clean hotel
Great family room , good breakfast
Quiet and good value
What you see is what you get.
Excellent value, clean, if small, room. Efficient service. Perfect for a one-night stay.