- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Hotel very comfortable staff very helpful and friendly would revist at some other time..."
"Felt very welcome from the moment we checked in, staff were happy and helpful. Whole hotel was very clean and it is in an excellent location..."
"Good enough room for the price I paid well in advance of the event I was attending. I would not have been so happy paying the price asked on..."
"Very impersonal with little or no interaction from staff. Breakfast not of good quality,some morning no fried eggs,other mornings eggs had b..."
"Originally the hotel booked us in to the wrong type of room claiming that it was what we booked through this site, we were then told that we..."
About the hotel
Ideally located only minutes from the bustling business and leisure districts, this Glasgow hotel offers guests a stylish retreat in the heart of the city. Convenient to airports and public transport, the hotel offers Glasgow business and leisure travellers thoughtful amenities like FREE high-speed wireless Internet, individual climate control, tea and coffee provisions and flat-screen television. Enjoy international favourites and local fare at the all-day restaurant.
Stay in top form using the on-site gym, featuring both cardio and weight-training equipment. The hotel lies steps away from the vibrant city centre, a short walk to the central train station and less than one kilometre from the M8 motorway connecting guests to Glasgow Airport and greater Scotland. Nearby attractions include Pavilion Theatre, Theatre Royal, Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome and The Hydro Arena. Sleep well and wake energised in one of 91 sophisticated guest rooms with air conditioning and rooms available for families.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/07/2013 to 28/09/2013 - Please be advised that all bookings for 21st Jul – 2nd August and also 25th -28th Sep- all bookings must be pre paid in full at the time of booking and cannot be changed or refunded The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow City Centre
Hotel very comfortable staff very helpful and friendly would revist at some other time