- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I booked room with sea view which was lovely but was disappointed that the balcon..."
"Very pleased with the room, the bed was the best i have ever had. Very clean and a beautiful sea view...."
"Nice room. No air conditioning though. Great sea view...."
"staff were very helpful. Toilet seat was broken in our room, but was fixed half a hour after I reported it..."
About the hotel
Situated on Marine Parade, The Shore View Hotel boasts far-reaching views of the English Channel and Eastbourne Pier. The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club is 2 miles from the property. Each room at The Shore View features an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar open daily. A hearty breakfast is also served every day. A variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs can be found in Eastbourne town centre, 5 minutes’ walk away. Vibrant Brighton seafront is located 22 miles from the hotel, and Hastings is 30 minutes’ drive away. Full English Breakfast can be added to any reservation at the booking stage for £7. 65 per person.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable stay, lovely sea view & hotel in great location.
Stayed for one night.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. I booked room with sea view which was lovely but was disappointed that the balcony was for show only, was not allowed to access it. Pleasant staff, nice breakfast a good experience.
The staff were fairly unaware of how their manners came across.
Our room had zero ventilation as our window was broken. This offered two very uncomfortable warm evenings, with poor nights sleep on both nights.
Due to zero ventilation the bathroom smelt damp.