- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"This B&B was real value for money. The room was of a comfortable size however, there was some issues with using wifi within the room. Nevert..."
"We stayed just for one night and wished we could have stayed longer! We were made very welcome on arrival, had a really lovely room in a Roo..."
"Lovely place, great people, great rooms and fab food! Parking is a bit difficult though!..."
"We arrived to this little gem of a place late Saturday afternoon, it was busy with locals, children and dogs which to us makes a place, so i..."
About the hotel
The Lamb Inn is a 16th century former coaching house with open fires, comfy sofas, stunning contemporary bedrooms and superb award winning food. We are a minute from Crediton and 15-20 mins from Exeter st David's and the university. We have recently won the Taste of Devon award and South West Dining Pub of the year 2011/12.
The Lamb are also listed in Alastair Sawdays Special Places to Stay, the Good Pub Guide the AA Good Pub Guide and CAMRA's Good Beer Guide. The bars are simple but warm and welcoming, bedrooms are luxurious but modern with highest quality beds, flat screen tv's and some with underfloor heating.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Lamb Inn
Good bit limited menu
Beautiful B&B in a beautiful setting
This B&B was real value for money.
The room was of a comfortable size however, there was some issues with using wifi within the room. Nevertheless, wifi was available within the pub itself. Dinner was of a high quality and beautiful presented. I was treated with courtesy and a highly professional manner. It was a real shame that the chef didn't turn up for work in the morning which created a delay in getting any breakfast in the morning. The B&B management done their very best to resolve this and arrived to the pub to make breakfast for their waiting guest. Despite this incident happening, I have no doubt that I will stay at this establishment again.