- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Pros: good location, short walk to the local attractions. Bedroom was modern and bed was comfy. Breakfast was decent. Cons: we had a room at..."
"Funky decor throughout. Fantastic location close to all central Florence attractions. Friendly staff and satisfactory breakfasts...."
"Good location, brilliant breakfast and excellent service...."
About the hotel
Set in the historic centre of Florence, Room Mate Luca is 400 metres from Michelangelo’s David in the Accademia Gallery. Set in a 19th-century building, it offers modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Soundproofed rooms feature a satellite flat-screen TV, a minibar and parquet floors.
Each comes with a private bathroom while some have a balcony with city views. A Mediterranean breakfast is served daily until 12:00. Guests of this 4-star hotel can receive tourist information as well as book restaurants and excursions at the 24-hour front desk. The Room Mate is a 10-minute walk from the cathedral and the Firenze Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio bridge are approximately 1. 5 km away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Room Mate Luca in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pros: good location, short walk to the local attractions.
Bedroom was modern and bed was comfy. Breakfast was decent. Cons: we had a room at the front of the hotel which was very noisy from the passing traffic and unfortunately a load of girls walking past, talking loudly and screaming
Funky decor throughout.
Fantastic location close to all central Florence attractions. Friendly staff and satisfactory breakfasts.