- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Stayed one night as I had to be in the area the following day. Found this 'gem' through online search...and it lived up to what it promised...."
"Lovely location and helpful owners, great breakfast, clean, comfortable room and bed...."
"Down tiny country lanes this welcoming Inn is welcoming. The room was a bit small but the view across the fields more than compensated. A he..."
"This traditional inn is set in beautiful, rolling countryside. The room was very comfortable, the food excellent (and mostly locally-sourced..."
About the hotel
A 15th century, grade II listed country inn in the beautiful Shropshire countryside. Situated within the Shropshire Hills – Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just south of Shrewsbury and near to the Long Mynd and The Stiperstones. All rooms have been recently refurbished with newly installed en-suites and this is an excellent base for walking and cycling, providing a welcome return at the end of a long day's excursions! Open for meals and drinks Tuesday-Sunday, lunch and evening.
Dogs are welcomed for an £8 surcharge. Please note - payments taken remotely from businesses' cards will incur an additional charge of £1. 50.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
shame about the host
very nice place to stay, very disappointed with the owner,not very helpful or friendly, he paid more attention to his regulars,and basically i felt we were in his way