- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Great B&B with very friendly owner. Only issue fro me was that they don't take credit cards, which when on business is an issue not being ab..."
"Nice house, so British. An beautiful ambiance and incredible scramble eggs. They tried to help us in our project and it's the prouve about a..."
"Really nice and beautiful property. Very friendly and informative owner. Great breakfast...."
"The picture on the website is not the place you stay, it's a separate converted terrace house, very close to town, very quiet, has everythin..."
"Very accessible to the town centre...."
About the hotel
ABOUT THE BED AND BREAKFAST A grade two listed Georgian family home situated in the conservation area of historic St Albans City. The comfortable double and single rooms have free wi-fi flat screen tv/dvd and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a shared luxury bathroom with power shower.
Full English breakfast served. The twin rooms are situated in separate self service apartments some 3mins away from 178 London Road, again with free wi-fi, tv/dvd, where a continental breakfast and cooking facilities are available 24/7 Both 178 London Road and the self service apartments are ideally situated for exploring the city of St. Albans, with its outstanding cathedral and street markets Wednesday and Saturday, and in November/December a Christmas market by the Cathedral. Fast and frequent rail service to St Pancras London (22 minutes).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Be careful when booking a room with these people.
The main b&b is good with nice rooms and good breakfast. If you book an apartment down the road its small, fusty, tired, could be sharing with another couple sharing a bathroom not acceptable. Hated it isn't the word, didn't want to eat or use anything there as felt very clean. Breakfast was fruit in a bowl, cereal in Tupperware, used butter in fridge which is disgusting. Just couldn't wait to get out of there. It's rented out to workers in the week!!!!!
Pay close attention to what you are booking
We were in a twin bed flat with a shared bathroom and kitchen, reminiscent of student digs.
If that is not what you're after and you're expecting a private bathroom and a cooked breakfast then check your booking confirmation to be sure that what you've actually booked is what you want.