- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Carol and Barry were both very welcoming and warm. They made us feel very relaxed and had the right balance between getting to know you and..."
"Very good accommodation but would have preferred en suite. Breakfast well cooked and nice choice...."
"Friendly and welcoming reception on arrival. The accommodation was just like a home-from-home rather than commercial experience with an extr..."
"From the moment I arrived, to the moment I left, the owners couldn't have been any more friendly and welcoming, it was almost home from home..."
"Beautiful property, secure parking in convinient location. Hosts were attentive and the decor of house was charming. Breakfast was generous..."
About the hotel
A Grade Two listed Georgian family home situated in the Conservation Area of historic St Albans City. The comfortable bedrooms all have flat screen digital /dvd television. We also have free Wi-Fi, and secure internet connection.
The Bed and Breakfast is ideally situated for exploring the City of St Albans, with its Roman heritage, outstanding cathedral, busy street markets(Wed & Sat ) plus a wide variety of shops, restaurants and pubs. There is also a fast and frequent rail service into St Pancras, London which takes approximately 16 minutes on the fast train
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for 178 London Road Bed and Breakfast in St Albans are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
No parking as advertised
Room was in separate building some distance from hotel
No cooked breakfast
Room clearly not what was advertised.
Wonder evening stay
Carol and Barry were both very welcoming and warm.
They made us feel very relaxed and had the right balance between getting to know you and providing one with peace and quiet. A lovely stay so close to the centre of town. A little gem.