- 1 guest reviews
"So beautiful and clean! Has everything you need and is really homely!..."
About the hotel
Two idyllic self-contained lodges in ancient woodland. Ideal for romance, holidays, even work. The Stables - In a stunning position overlooking Moss Wood's lake, The Stables is a perfect home from home if you're on holiday and an ideal base if you're on business in Cheshire.
The Summerhouse is perfect for a secluded break, the silence only broken by our resident finches. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind. It's the break you always promised yourselves.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
So beautiful and clean.
Has everything you need and is really homely.