This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Commodore is probably the oldest hostelry in Grange over Sands, having been built during the 1820’s. It has been frequented over the years by many a weary traveller seeking Rest, Good Food, a Tipple and Entertainment. .
. . almost 200 years on and nothing has changed. The "Comm" is a small, family run pub/hotel in the centre of Grange over Sands. We have 3 en suite double rooms, one of which has an adjoining twin bedded room and is ideally used as a family suite. All rooms have fantastic views of Morecambe Bay and the Kent Estuary. Our bar offers a good range of Cask Ales and an excellent wine selection. Bar meals are available daily in our public bar; our restaurant is open Thursday to Sunday. Other facilities include free Wi Fi throughout the building, SKY SPORTS on our two large screen TVs and regular live music. We are happy to let well behaved dogs stay in our rooms with their owners. Dogs are also welcome in our public bar.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet