- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Only stayed one night but found everything to be just what we needed. Right in the centre of Grange, handy for shops etc and couple of minut..."
"Lovely couple ,made to feel very welcome. Accommodation tired and dated especially the en suite...."
"The Commodore was clean and tidy no issues with the bedroom, good breakfast and value for money...."
"Decor and furnishings a tad tired and dated but clean and comfortable. Bar food is restaurant standard, breakfast spot on. If you're looking..."
"Our room had a great view over the lovely Morecambe bay. The room was a good size, clean and plenty of storage space. Brekkie was spot on!..."
About the hotel
The Commodore is probably the oldest hostelry in Grange over Sands, having been built during the 1820’s. It has been frequented over the years by many a weary traveller seeking Rest, Good Food, a Tipple and Entertainment. .
. . almost 200 years on and nothing has changed. The "Comm" is a small, family run pub/hotel in the centre of Grange over Sands. We have 3 en suite double rooms, one of which has an adjoining twin bedded room and is ideally used as a family suite. All rooms have fantastic views of Morecambe Bay and the Kent Estuary. Our bar offers a good range of Cask Ales and an excellent wine selection. Bar meals are available daily in our public bar; our restaurant is open Thursday to Sunday. Other facilities include free Wi Fi throughout the building, SKY SPORTS on our two large screen TVs and regular live music. We are happy to let well behaved dogs stay in our rooms with their owners. Dogs are also welcome in our public bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great value stay.
Only stayed one night but found everything to be just what we needed.
Right in the centre of Grange, handy for shops etc and couple of minutes from the prom. Comfortable room, had very good night's sleep. Couple of chairs to sit and relax in and enjoy the fabulous view over the bay. Friendly, helpful staff and good breakfast, in fact the best bacon and eggs in Grange, or was that in Cumbria!. ;-)
Lovely couple ,made to feel very welcome.
Accommodation tired and dated especially the en suite.