About the hotel
Samudera Hotel was established in 2003 with the aim of providing reasonable and comfortable accomodation for travellers on their way to Pulau Perhentian, the world's 4th most beautiful island. The hotel is located in Kuala Besut, which is the gateway to the island, just next to the main bus terminal and 3 minutes walk to the jetty. Kuala Besut is just 15 km from Jertih and 56km from Kota Bharu.
We currently have 28 rooms divided into 9 categories and our friendly and courteous staff will ensure your stay with us is comfortable and enjoyable. Wireless Internet is available for guests and the hotel accepts major credit cards
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
We came back from Perhentian Island and stayed for one night in this hotel in the family suite, before continuing our journey home.
Its an okay accommodation for in transit. However, we were quite disappointed with the shower - water was just trickling and you could not get a proper shower. The beds were hard and the towels provided were old and almost tattered. Wifi was almost inaccessible. However, the plus side is that the hotel is within 5 mins walking distance to the jetty and you can view a spectacular sunrise just next to the hotel.