- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Very small room but clean and priced ok for one night. Couldn't have a shower in the morning as water excruciatingly hot would have been sca..."
"Everything went well. Accommodation was fine and staff friendly. Can recommend..."
"Staff helped us upstairs with our bags , the room was basic but comfortable . The towels could of been a bit thicker but that would of been..."
"The self service breakfast would be immensely improved with the simple step of providing anything better for coffee than instant Nescafe! Th..."
"On arriving at the Hyde Park Boutique hotel we received a friendly greeting from the reception staff and were able to check in early as requ..."
About the hotel
Holiday House hotel is set in a Victorian listed building, in a quiet residential location, and is only moments away from Queensway`s shops, bars and restaurants. Oxford street`s shops can be reached after 5 minutes tube journey from Queensway underground station, whilst Buckingham Palace and its gardens are just 20-minute tube journey away. Paddington railway station is a 10 minute walk away, offering access to the Heathrow Express.
Holiday House hotel is the perfect base, no matter what bring you to London.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Small compact clean fine for one night
Very small room but clean and priced ok for one night.
Couldn't have a shower in the morning as water excruciatingly hot would have been scalded . TV had limited channels.
Hyde Park Boutique Hotel
Everything went well.
Accommodation was fine and staff friendly. Can recommend